How much do you pay for rent per month?

I pay Php 6500 for my rent which is around $130 per month. It will increase next year as per my landlord. I am not sure if I will stay another year here because mold grows here when left alone for a long period. Also, the outside of the building gets flooded during the rainy season.

I pay Php 6500 for my rent which is around $130 per month. It will increase next year as per my landlord. I am not sure if I will stay another year here because mold grows here when left alone for a long period. Also, the outside of the building gets flooded during the rainy season.
Wow, this is actually much , well it also depends on the kind of house you stay.I stay alone in just a room, toilet , bathroom and kitchen but the price is way low compared to this.

The rent price is good but i really hate a flood area, imagine worrying about flood every time it rains.

Last year I was living in a rented house for sometime and the rent was more than $300 per month. The home owner had spent money on the home interiors, and it was furnished.

Rent cost here gor a flat is about a thousand dollars or more. it depends on the home owner though.
Oh my, more than a thousand is too much, even $1000 per month is too much, how much does a single bedroom condo coast.

We own our house so we pay no rent, but we are landlords and it costs about $200 per year to rent a flat. Location is important, so the same flat can cost between $80- $500 in different locations within the same community.

We own our house so we pay no rent, but we are landlords and it costs about $200 per year to rent a flat. Location is important, so the same flat can cost between $80- $500 in different locations within the same community.
Ho wow $200 per year is pretty good, i mean even if you exchange it with black market its good.

I'm not renting a house. We have our own house but the renting here varies according to the descriptions of the house, apartment or Condo. So far there are cheaper ones too.
How much does one bedroom condo rent.

Its good deal with all those offers.
Yes, just imagine free car and fully furnished. The usual renters are Americans businessmen and movie celebrities. The rent is huge it's 200, 000 more or less for Ph money.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member