How much does it cost a desktop computer, a notebook or a netbook in your country?

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
D Bucks
💵1.859375
Referral Credit
Latin American countries are well known for the shamefully high prices of technology:ROFLMAO:. A decent notebook of a decent functioning brand (for ex. Asus or Acer) costs more or less between 850 and 1500 dollars (as among European country the same device costs about 500 euros and comparing the cost of life in the European and South American countries, it's like Europeans spend six times less than us). What about the cost of a decent technology in your countries?

It is also expensive here but it all depends on the brand. Like the Lenovo for example, there is cheaper and more expensive. The cheapest one core i3 is $ 600 and the core i5, the same brand is $ 1000. The other brands like Acer, Asus, Apple, etc.. almost $ 1,500- 2000.

It is also expensive here but it all depends on the brand. Like the Lenovo for example, there is cheaper and more expensive. The cheapest one core i3 is $ 600 and the core i5, the same brand is $ 1000. The other brands like Acer, Asus, Apple, etc.. almost $ 1,500- 2000.
These are more or less the same prices in my country, maybe cheaper in mine. An i3 core as my VAIOs cost around 500 dollars (if the netbook is a Linuxian one, the price slightly drops). In the case of a Samsung notebook, even the weak Intel Celeron devices cost an absurd.

An average good notebook today has a SSD of 250 GIGAs, at least 6 GIGAs of memory (but usually, in the market we find only 4 or 8) and a core i3 processor. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford a so featured notebook in my last purchase since 2020.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member