How much has cryptocurrency changed the way you think?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
In my opinion, cryptocurrency changed me a lot because, in addition to changing many investment plans when I learned about it, I also got a lot of new opportunities and new projects from which you can make money, because I would never have thought of such a thing without cryptocurrency

I started working online because of cryptocurrency. Almost all of the online payments don't work in my country, so for that reason I couldn't work online, but now I work online and get my payments through crypto payments, and that has made a huge change in my life.

Although initially crypto was created with the aim of only being a means of exchange or payment, but gradually it was also used as a commodity that was bought and sold both on crypto exchanges and stock exchanges, you can even choose crypto pairs to trade on the forex exchange, apart from that we can also using crypto as an investment instrument to make capital gains.

That is very true that digital assets are the future of money or legal tender, cryptocurrency has also brought more efficiency and seamless transactions that are done in one's convenience and self-space. This is a game changer in many aspects because the power is in the hands of one who owns the assets. This is revolutionary indeed. All we need is the right skill set to get to do what is within our scoop.

Crypto has taught me that finance can actually be decentralized and that the biggest tool of governments is financial centralization. They dread the power of financial decentralisation.

I started working online because of cryptocurrency. Almost all of the online payments don't work in my country, so for that reason I couldn't work online, but now I work online and get my payments through crypto payments, and that has made a huge change in my life.
I have a very similar situation because it was thanks to cryptocurrency that I realized that there are so many new opportunities that I have not yet achieved and I started to develop thanks to knowledge about cryptocurrency

In India, it is difficult to find a reliable exchange after Binance was banned, one of the largest indian exchanges is openly cheating customers, giving the fake excuse of money laundering. So though I can make crypto, I cannot use it.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member