• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

How much money do you need for personal uses in a month?

The monthly expenses depend on whether I am traveling or there is any gadget or computer failure. I also pay more than $700 monthly for domain, hosting renewals, though government agencies falsely claim that their employees are paying the expenses, to waste taxpayer money paying them monthly salaries at my expense.

I need at least $1000 to pay my bills, If I want to live a comfortable life and save money and invests money every month, I need around $1500. Inflation is very high here and it is difficult to manage life with less than $1000

In my case my expenses fluctuate because of gasoline price, electric bill, Internet bill, vitamins, daily needs and more but the least I could spend is more or less $800.It's my sister who pays the water bill gasul tank and splitted food expenses. Life is getting harder this time. We need side hustles at least 3 or more.

I am not counting my household expenses like grocery, bills, tuition and other fees for my two daughters, medical expenses,savings, investment etc here. For my personal use, I spend around 100 to 150 dollars monthly on myself. This includes my personal care( visiting salon, parlour etc), going out for movies and meals with friends and my commutations. This would be around 10 K indian rupees per month.

The costs of commodities this time are skyrocketing, unstoppable so we cannot budget our money and cannot decide whether we can maintain our budget in a month.
For me l need at least $150 for my general spending for the family. However this amount is not that easy to get with the current inflation.

For me l need at least $150 for my general spending for the family. However this amount is not that easy to get with the current inflation.
That's right that amount apart from hard to achieve it's still not enough for the family because of the extended rate of inflation we're facing this time.

Even though I live alone in a boarding house, I have to pay all the bills, water and electricity that I use, as well as wifi subscriptions, food, transport, etc. around $1k
That is a huge amount of expenses monthly. I am budgeting more because of the gas appreciating in its value plus food and others for sustenance.

That is a huge amount of expenses monthly. I am budgeting more because of the gas appreciating in its value plus food and others for sustenance.
Yes, currently I still need quite a lot of money because I am still paying for the tax course

As a single person, I have to say that I lead a very simple life and with good strategy, $100 is enough for me in a month even in the face of this inflation.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member