How much should a man make a year to sustain a good relationship?

duniquefx

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.391500
Referral Credit
On my own point of view, it depends on a variety of factors, including where you live, your lifestyle, and your partner's expectations. That said, it's generally a good idea to be financially stable before getting into a serious relationship. This means having a job that pays a living wage, having some savings set aside, and being able to handle your own expenses. Of course, money isn't everything when it comes to relationships - emotional connection and compatibility are also important. But being financially secure can help create a strong foundation for a relationship.

The responsibility lies on both the partners in my opinion. However being the man of the houses you should be able to ensure basic need are catered for and sometimes luxuries if possible but all in all any effort is appreciated .

By the way, i have opinion that both partners are responsible to make money when they are in the relationship, why we only look after the man to make good money in the relationship.
The truth is that men are natural providers. So even if the female might be supporting but thr onus is on the man to take the greater part of the expenses.

The truth is that men are natural providers. So even if the female might be supporting but thr onus is on the man to take the greater part of the expenses.
That is what the society teaches us, and that is why i am single, because i need to have a house and a car and a business to get married.

That is what the society teaches us, and that is why i am single, because i need to have a house and a car and a business to get married.
Well, we just need to have the basic before getting married. This would help us to be a little bit comfortable and for our family

Well, we just need to have the basic before getting married. This would help us to be a little bit comfortable and for our family
True there is nothing wrong with having a good life and stable income, but we both need to work right.

Yes, money is not everything. A relationship must have trust, respect, commitment, love, good communication, time, and so on. And it is essential that both of you are earning money to avoid conflicts later.
My point exactly, if you are having other attributes aside money then you are sure of having a good relationship as well.

On my own point of view, it depends on a variety of factors, including where you live, your lifestyle, and your partner's expectations. That said, it's generally a good idea to be financially stable before getting into a serious relationship. This means having a job that pays a living wage, having some savings set aside, and being able to handle your own expenses. Of course, money isn't everything when it comes to relationships - emotional connection and compatibility are also important. But being financially secure can help create a strong foundation for a relationship.
Being financially stable entails that you must be able to provide basic needs for yourself as well as your partner if you will be going into a relationship, and if that will lead to marriage make sure your children are taken into consideration too in term of earnings.

In my country, I notice that girls simply do not want to have a relationship with a guy who earns less than 1000 dollars, and the average salary in the country is 300 dollars. In my opinion, this is a very negative trend among young people and many people will simply be lonely

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member