• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

How often do you change your mobile device?

riberet19

Team Lead
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.989563
Referral Credit
In my case, I usually change it every 2 years or so, lately, I've only been buying Samsung mobiles, at some point, I would like to give Apple mobile devices a try, but I think the transition will not be easy, in your case, how often do you change mobile devices?

In my case smartphones from lower price range will last just year, max year and half. No matter to 2 years warranty.
Middle range smartphone like Xiaomi 9C last for two years. Later that it works but MIUI become to slow and many apps don't work as should. Viber don't snyc messages, Instagram freeze entire OS for a minute.
I hope Motorola G41 will last for 2 and half year. Price was 350$ in February this year.

I usually change my mobile phone when it is no longer useful. I'm just careful with things so I can use them for several years.

I rarely change my mobile device. I just replace it when it stops functioning properly.

In my case, I usually change it every 2 years or so, lately, I've only been buying Samsung mobiles, at some point, I would like to give Apple mobile devices a try, but I think the transition will not be easy, in your case, how often do you change mobile devices?
In my country changing mobile device is not an easy thing and in order to get a good phone you habe to save a money for lonher time, and personally i don't enjoy changing my phone very often due to its price, but when i have the chance to change my phone i make sure that the phone i buy will be the best one, and yeah i really love Samsung brand i have been using samung since s5 and still using samsung phone its easy to understand.

Phones over here are not really on the cheap side unless you plan on going for just any phone. Normally phones usually have a duration of two to three years. My phone is currently two years, i plan on changing my phone next year though.

In my country changing mobile device is not an easy thing and in order to get a good phone you habe to save a money for lonher time, and personally i don't enjoy changing my phone very often due to its price, but when i have the chance to change my phone i make sure that the phone i buy will be the best one, and yeah i really love Samsung brand i have been using samung since s5 and still using samsung phone its easy to understand.
Well really in my country it is not very cheap to change mobile phone, at least it is not if you want a good mobile phone like the one I have right now, but I understand the situation you describe to me since I see that you are from an African country, it is better not to spend so much on a mobile phone sincerely.

Well really in my country it is not very cheap to change mobile phone, at least it is not if you want a good mobile phone like the one I have right now, but I understand the situation you describe to me since I see that you are from an African country, it is better not to spend so much on a mobile phone sincerely.
You are right like i mentioned it above smart phones price is very expensive and if you want to buy phones like Samsung s22 or 23 and iPhone 14 you have to spend all your savings, especially if you are government employ with lower experience you don't have to think about thus phones you will not afford them.

I am not all that good with keeping mobile devices.I am a little not careful and you would just be amazed on how they tend to develop faults against my will but by accident.So in most cases i keep a phone for six months then i have to change because of one being faulty.I cannot afford to flow with the trend like the case of iphone 14 and 14 pro max.Also i am not going to buy the iphone 15 because i cannot afford it.I am currently using a Samsung A03 and Samsung Galaxy note 8.They seem to meet all my needs just like was the case for my Samsung A70 that just broke the screen that costs about $100 to replace.

I have to change my mobile every three to four years though it's a Samsung smart phone. The phone gets slow gradually. However I can't afford a apple phone.

I am not all that good with keeping mobile devices.I am a little not careful and you would just be amazed on how they tend to develop faults against my will but by accident.So in most cases i keep a phone for six months then i have to change because of one being faulty.I cannot afford to flow with the trend like the case of iphone 14 and 14 pro max.Also i am not going to buy the iphone 15 because i cannot afford it.I am currently using a Samsung A03 and Samsung Galaxy note 8.They seem to meet all my needs just like was the case for my Samsung A70 that just broke the screen that costs about $100 to replace.
I am very good at keeping my phone safe, i never brock any of my phones and when i buy a phone i hold it for more than 3 years, but my sister she keeps breaking and drooping her phone many times i remember my parents gave her Samsung A20s and she lost it within 3 month and she askes me to buy for her a new phone before our parents know.

I am very good at keeping my phone safe, i never brock any of my phones and when i buy a phone i hold it for more than 3 years, but my sister she keeps breaking and drooping her phone many times i remember my parents gave her Samsung A20s and she lost it within 3 month and she askes me to buy for her a new phone before our parents know.
That is great that you are extremely careful with your mobile phone devices and you can keep it for that long. I am afraid that my phones are not safe in my hands and i cannot keep one for like three years. It is not possible. What phone are you using right now?
Just to give you an update right now, my Samsung A02 just got broken last week.

That is great that you are extremely careful with your mobile phone devices and you can keep it for that long. I am afraid that my phones are not safe in my hands and i cannot keep one for like three years. It is not possible. What phone are you using right now?
Just to give you an update right now, my Samsung A02 just got broken last week.
currently i am using Samsung galaxy s8 plus which i get before i finish my college study, i think it is more than 3 year now, but the phone is still best and run smoot, and i really like the camera the processing of my phone. right now i really want to change my phone to Samsung galaxy s22 ultra or 23 ultra but men the price of those phones are too expensive.

currently i am using Samsung galaxy s8 plus which i get before i finish my college study, i think it is more than 3 year now, but the phone is still best and run smoot, and i really like the camera the processing of my phone. right now i really want to change my phone to Samsung galaxy s22 ultra or 23 ultra but men the price of those phones are too expensive.
wow, that is a great goal, I think at some point I would like to have a Samsung s22 ultra as well, maybe next year. The more reason we have to develop sort after skills so that we can take on more jobs that will make us earn substantial amounts. I cannot afford to buy such a luxury phone with the money I earn offline because most of it is already budgeted for but if I increase my skills and build a solid market base then I can easily make $100 per week as my side income. So far so good on that trajectory and I am just waiting for the results of what i have been building in the background.

wow, that is a great goal, I think at some point I would like to have a Samsung s22 ultra as well, maybe next year. The more reason we have to develop sort after skills so that we can take on more jobs that will make us earn substantial amounts. I cannot afford to buy such a luxury phone with the money I earn offline because most of it is already budgeted for but if I increase my skills and build a solid market base then I can easily make $100 per week as my side income. So far so good on that trajectory and I am just waiting for the results of what i have been building in the background.
You are right, our offline job payment is small and since we already have budgeted that money we can't send it on other things, and having some additional source of income will help to fulfil our additional needs, like buying phone.

11,941Threads
92,348Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member