• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

How often do you change your phone

Aragon05

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.577750
Referral Credit
As days are passing by, the computer and technologies industries are releasing more phone, with beautiful and attractive design, with more advanced technology, this makes people change their phones and get a new one, but some still withhold the very one they are using. How often do you change your phone, monthly, weekly or annually?

In my case I usually change my phone every 2 years or so, I'm not one of those who usually change my phone every year, only when I really need to change it and it's usually every 2 or 3 years as I mentioned.

In my case I usually change my phone every 2 years or so, I'm not one of those who usually change my phone every year, only when I really need to change it and it's usually every 2 or 3 years as I mentioned.
Not bad at all, at least 2 year is enough for handling a particular phone before it's start having technical issues.

I am forced to change my smartphone when it stops working. One smartphone malfunctioned after less than six months, so I had to purchase a new phone. In other cases, a smartphone could be used for two years.

Using one particular phone for more than 1 year is not my thing, so i do change my phone every 8 to 9 months of using it then go for higher version.

Like my own I always change my phone every day because my phone battery is not strong is weak so I don't have important time to change my phone.
Post automatically merged:

Not always, if it's serving me, I don't have to. This is why I like buying something of high quality.
Is true brother man because if you buy something in a good or buying something that is good that thing will going to last for you.

Last edited:
Well, on average the frequency with which I change a cell phone is annual. I often purchase it in the month of December, as I receive the 13th month of my pension.

11,941Threads
92,348Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member