How often do you check your balance in PTP sites?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
I do constantly checking my balance after few posts. I think is becoming habitual and quite funny. Every now and then, i do check how much i have accumulated but it seems am Overdoing It. While is necessary to check your account, it will be embarrassing to glue your thought and sense there

I do constantly checking my balance after few posts. I think is becoming habitual and quite funny. Every now and then, i do check how much i have accumulated but it seems am Overdoing It. While is necessary to check your account, it will be embarrassing to glue your thought and sense there
That sounds funny but I think everyone is doing it. I'm also doing the same for monitoring on how far will I reach my target. It's also exciting despite stressing.

Well stated Mate how else would you be motivated to keep posting when the credit counter is static. So you monitor to be sure it is moving as it should to encourage more postings.
That's the scenario of a ptp site posters keep tract on the earning if it moves or not. It's natural and it's not malicious. It's thrilling too.

I also check my points as often as i can so that there is no glitch and adjustment abnormally.Nowadays a phyisical count is more reliable than anything else.There are times that you can just find missing points if not carefully because not everyone is friendly.Other people are enemies of progress and are not just quality people.

Yeah i feel you, i also check my account every time because it motivates me and seeing the balance i have and how much i work gives me more energy and that is the best feeling for me.

Yeah i feel you, i also check my account every time because it motivates me and seeing the balance i have and how much i work gives me more energy and that is the best feeling for me.
Same here I check mine really often to be sure the numbers are adding up too.

Same here I check mine really often to be sure the numbers are adding up too.
Yeah seeing the number increase makes me very motivated, and also seeing the numbers of a posts and replays i have made will makes me happy, i set a goal and i try my best to reach that goal.

Yes it is good to set a goal while working it will motivate you to keep at it.
True, eating a daily goal or any goal that we need to accomplish in a specific time given will make our work more exiting and motivates us when we see we are reaching the goal.

True, eating a daily goal or any goal that we need to accomplish in a specific time given will make our work more exiting and motivates us when we see we are reaching the goal.
Exactly my point. You would do well when you have your goals right in front of you

Exactly my point. You would do well when you have your goals right in front of you
True, having a goal is the best motivation for all of us, the first thing i do when i open ptp sites is right the pots i have and the balance and see how it increases, in that way i get motivated.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member