How often do you go for a checkup?

Yesh some facilities charge a lot for checkup but it is still important that we check our health out regularly.
That is very true checking up regularly is good thing we need to do, but some times its very hard to pay for health care check ups, and in my country peoples go to health station when they face a bad problem.

I rarely go for a check-up, as I only get one when I'm not feeling well. The hospital makes me uncomfortable; that's why I don't like going there, and I hate injections too.
Lol I hate injection too but I try to check out my health often to avoid emergency.

Not very often to be honest, but going for periodic checkup is a good habit, this would help you know the state of your body and how to prevent issues in the future.

Not very often to be honest, but going for periodic checkup is a good habit, this would help you know the state of your body and how to prevent issues in the future.
That's the truth is might not be a regular thing but we have to know that it is one of the best things to do.

I don't usually go to checkup, In fact, I don't go to checkup before, anytime am seek or feeling ill, I went to a pharmacy and take some few medication, I don't go for checkup.

Health is wealth it is always good to check out your health regularly, not only when you are sick? When do you visit the hospital?
Yes is good thing that you are saying check up is s good something to and not when you are sick before you do or you go and do the check up so is good to do check in your help.

Yes is good thing that you are saying check up is s good something to and not when you are sick before you do or you go and do the check up so is good to do check in your help.
Yes we need to go for a checkup when we should. no need waiting to fall sick which might be rather late for us.

13,136Threads
98,697Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member