How often do you move out of your comfort zone ?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.732925
Referral Credit
When it comes to moving out of your comfort, there are lots of times where i am usually scared, cause i feel like i might not do well if i should leave my comfort zone or if i would be laughed at, but in the end the moment i try it, its never easy at the beginning but with time i usually adjust. Have you ever moved out of your comfort zone before?

When it comes to moving out of your comfort, there are lots of times where i am usually scared, cause i feel like i might not do well if i should leave my comfort zone or if i would be laughed at, but in the end the moment i try it, its never easy at the beginning but with time i usually adjust. Have you ever moved out of your comfort zone before?
I had to move out of comfort zone many times in life but not now as my health might be affected.

I had to move out of comfort zone many times in life but not now as my health might be affected.
So sorry to hear about that though, just do the best you can do and keep taking care of you self, you we be okay.

Moving out of my comfort zone scares me, but it's sometimes necessary, especially if I really want to achieve something. And lately, I've been doing it, and it makes me proud of myself sometimes too ❤️.
That's right, its never pretty or easy moving out of your comfort zone, but if we want to achieve what others cannot, then we should be ready to also do what others cannot as well.

13,140Threads
98,726Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member