How powerful is your Passport?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
The power of passport is rated based on the number of destinations passport holders can access without a prior visa, and based on the CNN and euronews the top 10 powerful passport in the world with how many countries they can access without a visa in 2023 is listed below.
  1. Singapore (192 locations)
  2. Germany, Italy, Spain (190 locations)
  3. Japan, Austria, Finland, France, Luxembourg, South Korea and Sweden (189 locations)
  4. UK, Denmark, Ireland, and the Netherlands (188 locations)
  5. Belgium, Czech Republic, Malta, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, and Switzerland (187 locations)
  6. Australia, Hungary and Poland (186 locations)
  7. Canada and Greece (185 locations)
  8. Lithuania and United States (184 locations)
  9. Latvia, Slovakia, and Slovenia (183 locations)
  10. Estonia and Iceland (182 locations)
Where does your country stand from the above list?

Sorry about that it is always difficult and frustrating when you have a week passport. You can be denied access to some countries which is not nice.
I feel you, i was planning to study my masters abroad, but most countries don't accept student from my country without a student visa, and its very hard to get the visa.
Post automatically merged:

My country Philippines ranked number 75 as the most powerful passport. See the 2023 update.
Wow, Ph is so powerful, it says you can go to 67 countries without visa, that's very good.

I feel you, i was planning to study my masters abroad, but most countries don't accept student from my country without a student visa, and its very hard to get the visa.
Post automatically merged:

Wow, Ph is so powerful, it says you can go to 67 countries without visa, that's very good.
I reached Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand visa-free and I am planning to visit Japan. My friend invites me to have some days vacation in Fuji. It is also visa-free.

Yeah that's the pains we have to go through with our passports. You get denied of good opportunities to either study or work
You are right, we lost a lot of opportunities only because of our passports, and those visa-free countries have lots of rules, like you need to show them your financial ability when you plan to stay in their country.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member