How profitable is phone repairing business

It is profitable in locations where there are few cellphone repair shops. I've seen a lot of cellphone repair shops around here, and they appear to be doing well. However, you must differentiate yourself from the competition by providing services that other cellphone repair shops do not provide. Of course, hire a qualified technician who can resolve any mobile-related issues.

It is profitable in locations where there are few cellphone repair shops. I've seen a lot of cellphone repair shops around here, and they appear to be doing well. However, you must differentiate yourself from the competition by providing services that other cellphone repair shops do not provide. Of course, hire a qualified technician who can resolve any mobile-related issues.
We can find these skilled tech in the malls. They have complete gadgets to detect a malfunction part of s cellular phone. I haven't seen on a side walk celfon repair shop.

Are people still repairing phones in your region. A lot of people prefer to buy new phones than repairing their old phones. So how lucrative is this business in your region?
I believe that it is better to repair a phone free of charge if it breaks down while it is still under warranty. Here in my area, I only know of one repair shop, whose owners and technicians are all Chinese and the prices for repairs are anything but cheap!
Anyway I believe that for them it is a decidedly lucrative business because they have the advantage of being their only repairers in a large area.

I believe that it is better to repair a phone free of charge if it breaks down while it is still under warranty. Here in my area, I only know of one repair shop, whose owners and technicians are all Chinese and the prices for repairs are anything but cheap!
Anyway I believe that for them it is a decidedly lucrative business because they have the advantage of being their only repairers in a large area.
You are right it is good to always enjoy the warranty period at least that time you wouldn't need to pay money but the business is lucrative here.

Many people store important information, files on their smartphone, so they do not want to change their phone, they prefer to get it repaired. There are a large number of mobile repair shops.

You are right it is good to always enjoy the warranty period at least that time you wouldn't need to pay money but the business is lucrative here.
In fact, I have noticed that many people are fond of their phone so, even if it is not convenient for them to repair it as the cost could be disproportionate rather than purchasing a new one, they still proceed to have it repaired.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member