How risky is skydiving?

I don't want to try sky diving, it is very risky and i am putting my trust in a cloth that looks like a big umbral, i would try bungee jumping but not sky diving. it is very scary and very risky thing to try, imagine the parachute stop working and walling from the sky, men i don't want to try it, i don't even like to think about it, lol

I don't want to try sky diving, it is very risky and i am putting my trust in a cloth that looks like a big umbral, i would try bungee jumping but not sky diving. it is very scary and very risky thing to try, imagine the parachute stop working and walling from the sky, men i don't want to try it, i don't even like to think about it, lol
[

Same here I don't know how I would feel doing this sport. it can be really scary though

[

Same here I don't know how I would feel doing this sport. it can be really scary though
Yeah it is very scary and very risky, some peoples do it without any fear or any worry but not me, i can't trust the parachute it is bit hard to trust it some times they face difficulty when they open the parachute and its very very scary.

Yeah it is very scary and very risky, some peoples do it without any fear or any worry but not me, i can't trust the parachute it is bit hard to trust it some times they face difficulty when they open the parachute and its very very scary.
LoL we just can't trust anything about it. Since it is just scary like that but we might enjoy if we try.

LoL we just can't trust anything about it. Since it is just scary like that but we might enjoy if we try.
Sometimes we get scary just by watching some peoples doing it, i have watched some peoples skydiving and i wonder what they are thinking about and what feeling they will have when they jump, because when i take a flight the small turbulence makes me so nerves and scary, lol

Sometimes we get scary just by watching some peoples doing it, i have watched some peoples skydiving and i wonder what they are thinking about and what feeling they will have when they jump, because when i take a flight the small turbulence makes me so nerves and scary, lol
I do same and I wonder how they have the nerve to withstand the sport. it looks really scary to me

I do same and I wonder how they have the nerve to withstand the sport. it looks really scary to me
Yeah, they must be so brave and can control their fear, and also there are some peoples who like to jump from high areas to fly like a bird with some especial kind of cloth that looks like a wing.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member