How should children be disciplined?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.421950
Referral Credit
From your experience as a child that was disciplined as you were growing up. Which discipline style do you believe was most effective. For me I had preferred my one on one talk with my parents. I always remember their words and desist from doing bad things than assault or beatings. How about you?

When i was a kid my father was a strict dad and he doesn't tolerate any ad behavior and any unethical thinking, and to be honest me and my sister turnout to be a good person and polite one, but i don't want to be like my father i want to guide my children with talking and discussing.

Well, my parents were strict when I was a child. They are still kind of strict up to this day. LOL. For me, the best to discipline a child is to talk to them nicely. I will lend my ears to whatever things they want to say. I will not make judgments right away.

A little spanking is necessary sometimes especially when the child refuse to adhere to repeated instructions. My mother is a talker and will be shouting on top of her voice until the whole house become very unconducive for everyone. But my dad is calm and hardly talks. He tells you what you need to do and when you fail to adhere strictly, you will receive some good strokes. It is simply as that.

13,139Threads
98,721Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member