How to avert a panic attack?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
Sometimes, I have panic attacks where I suddenly feel scared or panicky for no apparent reason. During these episodes, I experience cold sweats and palpitations, almost like having a heart attack. When dealing with a panic attack, I find it helpful to use some methods to overcome it. Deep breathing exercises, closing my eyes to eliminate visual triggers, visualizing calming scenes like nature, and inhaling lavender ointment are all quite effective ways to manage these episodes. If it does not stop, go to the ER immediately.

That's delicate. I'm thankful to God I don't experience that. Avoid watching horror movies. Tune in with rock or slow rock music. Use a headset to listen to slow rock or mellow music. It helps to convert your present stimulus.

Oftentimes, I experience panic attacks without knowing the exact trigger. It is a scary feeling that comes over me without any evident reason. I appreciate the suggestion to listen to slow rock music, and I am willing to give it a try. Thank you for the recommendation, my friend :)

Oftentimes, I experience panic attacks without knowing the exact trigger. It is a scary feeling that comes over me without any evident reason. I appreciate the suggestion to listen to slow rock music, and I am willing to give it a try. Thank you for the recommendation, my friend :)
That's the advice of the medical doctor to my friend who has the same feelings as yours. There's another cure to have a strong nervous system eat liver either from a fish , chicken, or beef.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member