• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

How to become experts on trading

Aragon05

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.577750
Referral Credit
Becoming expert on trading either forex or cryptocurrency is possible but it's required certain strategies to follow up. Start by gaining a deep understanding of the financial market you want to trade in, read books take online classes and reputation financial news source to learn about the trading strategies market analysis risk management also determine your preferred trading style such as day trading swin trading and long-term investment.

Excellent write-up and comments here. We need a lot of knowledge on this subject matter at hand. I have just completed a trading course now for trading on my own. I am hoping to start leveraging this new skill that I have acquired. The goal is to at least have to earn a 100 dollars profit every week.

Last edited:
Excellent write-up and comments here. We need a lot of knowledge on this subject matter at hand. I have just completed a trading course now for trading on my own. I am hoping to start leveraging this new skill that I have acquired. The goal is to at least have to earn a 100 dollars profit every week.
Its very possible, but still be careful and keep on improving your skills. Good luck on your goal though.

Its very possible, but still be careful and keep on improving your skills. Good luck on your goal though.
Thank you, very much appreciated. Are you trading in the forex market as well? How is it going for you and are you profitable consistently or it is more like a hobby for you? I am working on this venture and I want to make it one of my main side hustle.

It's not really easy to become an expert on trading but you can be if really you to learning by watching videos on YouTube on finding a coach to mentor you.

To become an expert on trading and even on anything else requires your training. Take time to go through courses and classes. It would help you.
I agree with you, to improve our skills, beginner traders should take courses or classes, so it will be easy to learn, because we start from the basics, there are many free courses out there that we can use.

11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member