• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How to Change Your Lifestyle to Save More?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.329700
Referral Credit
Whether we realize it or not, times have changed lifestyles, starting from transportation, appearance, food menus, entertainment, etc. Changes in a person's lifestyle will certainly result in a more consumptive or wasteful lifestyle. A lifestyle that prioritizes momentary pleasure rather than saving and investing to build a brighter future. When they realize the need for finances in the future, changing lifestyle habits cannot be done in a short time, especially if they apply a strict budget, then their lives will be tormented. So what do you think?

At first, it was hard for me. I used to have an extravagant lifestyle but despite being this, I still had good savings. But it is not enough, so I need to live in frugality and change my lifestyle. From that, I was able to own a small business. I thanked myself for being firm.

Whether we realize it or not, times have changed lifestyles, starting from transportation, appearance, food menus, entertainment, etc. Changes in a person's lifestyle will certainly result in a more consumptive or wasteful lifestyle. A lifestyle that prioritizes momentary pleasure rather than saving and investing to build a brighter future. When they realize the need for finances in the future, changing lifestyle habits cannot be done in a short time, especially if they apply a strict budget, then their lives will be tormented. So what do you think?
It's true, the world is changing and it's changing rapidly, one has to change his/ her lifestyle. Most of us are living our lives in gas form( get and spend ) and this makes us unable to have saving, in other to get ride of this we have to change such lifestyle and start creating a budget on our daily income and save our money

12,056Threads
92,980Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member