How to Choose a Web Hosting Provider?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
If you want to create a WordPress website for personal or business use, you must select the right web hosting service. It is crucial to the success of your website. Know which web hosting is best for your website, as each website has unique web hosting needs. Of course, keep track of the loading times. Your website's loading time must be fast, else it will have an impact on its SEO. If your website takes too long to load, your visitors will become frustrated as well. Remember to check your web hosting provider's uptime. Ensure that it provides 99.9% uptime. Check the control panel to ensure that it is user-friendly. When I had my website, I used cPanel, which was simple to use. And, before deciding on a web hosting company for your website, take the time to read reviews.

Good tip, another tip I would also give is to make the site compatible with all devices and use hosting that has a free SSL certificate as this counts a lot for the reliability of the site.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
Good tip, another tip I would also give is to make the site compatible with all devices and use hosting that has a free SSL certificate as this counts a lot for the reliability of the site.
Yes, it must work both on computers and mobile devices. This is why you must choose the right website layout since some website layout/design do not work well on mobile devices.