How to cut calories during this Christmas celebration

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.941950
Referral Credit
Are you trying not to take in too much calories during this Christmas celebration then you can do the follow. Drink more water. Always fill your plate with good choices of foods. Move away from the unhealthy food especially junks. Pop a mint or gum in your mouth to avoid eating. Add yours

Good advice, personally if i don't move from those foods then i can't manage to keep away my self from them.
Sometimes this is the best bet. You might not be able to keep the mouth away from what the eyes have sighted. so it is better not to see them at all

Sometimes this is the best bet. You might not be able to keep the mouth away from what the eyes have sighted. so it is better not to see them at all
Exactly, its hard to stay away from it. I don't want to lie; I can't keep myself away from those sweet Christmas foods. lol

If you want to cut calories during this festive period, you simply need to mind what you eat. Eat less then cut off eating cabs.
That's right eat less and take more water. it is good to always cut carbs as they have more calories in them

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member