How to deal with childhood trauma

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.941950
Referral Credit
Sometimes we get to see ourselves going through pains that emanated from our family and loved ones. You just have to find a way to heal to do better as a person. You have to first, acknowledge and recognize the trauma for what it is and go ahead to reclaim control. You need to seek support and don't isolate yourself from others Take care of your health. .Replace bad habits with good ones and be patient with yourself.

The best way to deal with childhood trauma is to go to counselling and reading motivational books. In fact, reading can help to heal emotional trauma and builds courage. Counseling helps a lot especially when there is abuse .
Yes going for a therapy or counselling will really help. You would be able to speak and connect with an expert that can help

I have not experienced childhood trauma. I lived a carefree life under the supervision of my father, a military official, and my elder sisters. My mom passed away when I was 6 years old. To those who experienced childhood trauma, I am so sure, that time heals the cause of such trauma.

Last edited:
13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member