How to Deal with Loneliness?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Our lives are not always rainbows and butterflies. There are days that we feel lonely and it is okay because we are only human. If you are feeling lonely, accept the fact that you are feeling this way and it is normal. Find out the causes why you are lonely and try to address them. If you can't handle it anymore, seek help from family and friends, or better yet, ask for professional help. If you have the time, try to volunteer and make friends with others.

Time management is a struggle for so many people. It can hinder productivity, result in loss of revenue, and create depressing unproductive cycles. That’s the bad news.

The good news is that time management is something anyone can master. The key is

1. Always Prioritize Your Tasks​

One sure way to get behind is to continually tackle jobs as you encounter them.

Remember that just because something comes across your desk doesn’t mean it’s important. Instead, look at every task that looms in front of you and assign it a priority.
Post automatically merged:

How to deal with loneliness​

Know your loneliness is normal​

Everyone goes through lonely periods in life. Feeling lonely does not mean there's something wrong with you.

For example, leaving secondary school or college to do something new can be a scary time for anyone.

Parenting alone can also feel isolating, especially when your children are younger. You can naturally miss adult company.

Being unemployed can also be stressful. Life feels very different and the future is uncertain. This can cause you to feel isolated.

Boost your self-esteem​

A lack of self-esteem can hold you back in social situations. Meeting new people can be stressful when you do not feel good about yourself.

Boost your self-esteem by finding things to do that are achievable and building on them little by little.

Building your self-esteem

Get busy​

Keeping yourself busy is a good way to deal with loneliness.

If you're bored or cannot find a job, volunteer with an organisation you care about or an event you might be interested in. Feeling needed and useful is important sometimes.

I seldom feel lonely. I hate loneliness so as much as possible I have to avoid it. I only feel lonely when I'm alone. I can't live alone. In case it happens, I have to play rock music with my acoustic guitar 😁🎸🎶. I'm a rocker.

The best way to deal with loneliness is to keep yourself busy. On my phone alone I have close to a thousand novels I have not read, I have more than 10 movie series, a mixture of Korean, Chinese, anime, and so on that i have not watched. Then I have my online gigs. If I ever get bored then I probably was the one who choose to be bored.

Time management is a struggle for so many people. It can hinder productivity, result in loss of revenue, and create depressing unproductive cycles. That’s the bad news.

The good news is that time management is something anyone can master. The key is

1. Always Prioritize Your Tasks​

One sure way to get behind is to continually tackle jobs as you encounter them.

Remember that just because something comes across your desk doesn’t mean it’s important. Instead, look at every task that looms in front of you and assign it a priority.

How to deal with loneliness​

Know your loneliness is normal​

Everyone goes through lonely periods in life. Feeling lonely does not mean there's something wrong with you.

For example, leaving secondary school or college to do something new can be a scary time for anyone.

Parenting alone can also feel isolating, especially when your children are younger. You can naturally miss adult company.

Being unemployed can also be stressful. Life feels very different and the future is uncertain. This can cause you to feel isolated.

Boost your self-esteem​

A lack of self-esteem can hold you back in social situations. Meeting new people can be stressful when you do not feel good about yourself.

Boost your self-esteem by finding things to do that are achievable and building on them little by little.

Building your self-esteem

Get busy​

Keeping yourself busy is a good way to deal with loneliness.

If you're bored or cannot find a job, volunteer with an organisation you care about or an event you might be interested in. Feeling needed and useful is important sometimes.
Yes, getting yourself busy can be of help to pass the time. :) Do things that you find enjoyable

I seldom feel lonely. I hate loneliness so as much as possible I have to avoid it. I only feel lonely when I'm alone. I can't live alone. In case it happens, I have to play rock music with my acoustic guitar 😁🎸🎶. I'm a rocker.
Good for you! And I hope I can watch you perform someday!

Most o the time when i feel loneliness i go to my parents and spend some time with them and also i try to meet with my friends.
Yes. We must connect with others whenever we feel lonely. Of course, only genuine connections

The best way to deal with loneliness is to keep yourself busy. On my phone alone I have close to a thousand novels I have not read, I have more than 10 movie series, a mixture of Korean, Chinese, anime, and so on that i have not watched. Then I have my online gigs. If I ever get bored then I probably was the one who choose to be bored.
Nice! Glad to hear you like watching kdrama!

We must try our best to remain in between people, because loneliness gives very bad impact on mental health. It is acceptable for time being but it crashes personality in long run.
Yes. That is right. It can adversely affect us later on.

13,147Threads
98,760Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member