How to deal with nosy neighbours

We need to talk to them politely and explain your feelings when hear their irritating noises. They will surely understand It is not good to quarrel with them, the issue becomes complicated.
Yeah no need to quarrel it might not solve a thing. Maybe politely letting them know might really help

One thing i have come to understand is that the kind of standard you set for yourself would determine how people interact and connect with you. The moment they see you are the type that is not willing to give out information, they would stop over time.

Yeah no need to quarrel it might not solve a thing. Maybe politely letting them know might really help
If still they won't stop, you can report them to authorities. that is a public disturbance, they can be excited if their status is living on rental. They are homeless people, losers, and insensitive.

In some countries, dealing with neighbors depends on their social status also, how well connected they are. Some neighbors have the local police, politicians on their payroll so it is difficult to take action against them.

Thank Providence I have neighbors that are conservative and introverts. My neighbors don't have time to stay at home. They are always on move. Assuming i have noisy neighbor, i will let him know am finding it difficult to cope with his noisy attitude. If he continues, i will take legal actions against him.

In my country we take fest fight for most of our disagreements, and by the way i am not proud of it, and i really don't want to get in fight with any one, and if we have nosy neighbors we warn them n order to make the noise down but if they refuse we go to another level if you know what i mean.

We need to have a good relationship with our neighbours to avoid unnecessary troubles. It would be better to talk to them politely and make your limits clear to them. Most people respect the line that you draw. They would too. A polite and firm way is the best way out than to get into any unnecessary fights

Setting limits gently, rebuffing questions diplomatically, and protecting privacy are all ways to deal with nosy neighbors. Being polite yet firm and being open about personal space might help you build a good relationship while preserving your privacy.
I always try my best to create limits, yes I can laugh with you, I can talk about various things, but there is a limit as to what I tell you or how far I go with you.

We'll be unlucky if we will have noisy and nosy neighbors. It's better to make friends with them so that once we're close I could express my sentiments in a refine way which I believe they won't refuse to stop their nuisance.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member