How to deal with stalkers

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.941950
Referral Credit
One very annoying situation you can find yourself is when you are being stalked. This can be a very scary situation especially if you have warned them off and you keep seeing them at every turns. In this case what's the best way out of this situation?

True it is bit scary seeing a stalker, but since i am a man if i get a stalker and i don't like them then i will tell them so they can stop, and telling them i have a gf always work, even if i don't have one.
Yes anything to keep them away should be adopted this way you would be able to deal with them if they refuse to stop.

Yes anything to keep them away should be adopted this way you would be able to deal with them if they refuse to stop.
You are right, anything should be used to avoid them, if a person don't accept my rejection its very scary thing.

You are right, anything should be used to avoid them, if a person don't accept my rejection its very scary thing.
Yes because with your rejection it can make them hateful and then hurt or harm you

If the stalker is an ordinary citizen like you, you can complain to the police. However, if a top government employee or powerful person is stalking you, all your complaints will be ignored.

If the stalker is an ordinary citizen like you, you can complain to the police. However, if a top government employee or powerful person is stalking you, all your complaints will be ignored.
That's right we need to be careful with people we are dealing with. it would be good to gage ordinary people than those in power.

13,053Threads
98,222Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member