How to deal with suicidal thoughts

It's crucial to speak with someone who can help you, such a mental health professional or a reliable person in your life. Don't keep this to yourself.
Yes because at this point you might not be able to help yourself so seek external help

I had such thoughts, but I never thought about it seriously, it was more of a joke because I don't think that I would do such a thing, but how do I think that such people need psychological support, because it is difficult to get rid of it on your own

I believe one way to deal with this is by letting others know how you feel, then limit the amount of time you spend alone. Being with other joyful people can definitely help.

Suicidal thoughts is caused by spiritual entities. Though, not many people believe that such things exists. When malicious spirits possess a human they push them into taking his or her life for their gain. Though this can't be proved scientifically but they exists.

Yes, though not easy the first step is to accept the state of things. What can be changed can be changed and what cannot be changed remains that way. Now You have to ensure that you do not cloud yourself with so many thoughts. If you can handle it then take it on yourself but if you cannot then involve some people who can help you share the burden. That way you have a problem that is half shared which makes it half solved.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member