How to Determine a Budget for Entertainment?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.613200
Referral Credit
As humans who are always busy working, we certainly need entertainment that can reduce stress, and our minds will be fresh.
Everyone has different likes and hobbies for entertainment, some like playing online games, fishing, subscribing to Netflix or going to the cinema, traveling, going to the mall, etc. Each type of entertainment certainly requires different funds or costs. So how do you determine a budget for entertainment, so that it doesn't interfere with your daily expenses.

I don't normally budget for entertainment as I don't go to the cinema or concert or volleyball games. I do it online or recorded videos as I can save money doing so.
But this year, I am planning to attend to a Christian Worship concert in November. I hope I can save before November so I can attend if not I will wait for videos online.

Entertainment is only a secondary need that does not have to be met by everyone, but for many people entertainment is not only partying but also fishing, subscribing to Netflix, weekend trips, etc., even though it seems like a small expense, if it is ignored it will disrupt financial management and the budget.

Even my subscription to YouTube Music, Netflix and HBO Go have been put on hold as I don't like wasting anymore money on subscription. If I can find cheaper option where I can stream movies for free I will do that. But not the illegal ones.
For Youtube we can go for the non premium version and there are always websites available from which we can download our favorite movies for free so this can help us save money.

I split the cost of a Netflix subscription with my little sister to save money. We both enjoy watching TV series and movies, which we find beneficial for our mental well-being. Sometimes, I like to go to the beach and spend only $2 to $3 on a refreshing drink. I usually skip eating at those times. Haha

12,104Threads
93,266Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member