How to easily detect lies

Yeah, the eye tells everything, if they can't make eye contact and if they keep looking away then there must be something, and some peoples when they lie their face changes to oily and starts sweating.
Your last line is funny. For real? their face changes to oily and start sweating. I need to start noticing this

Your last line is funny. For real? their face changes to oily and start sweating. I need to start noticing this
Yeah, they get nervous and starts sweating, hahaha, its because they fear that their lie will be noticed by others, i thibk that's why.

I can easily sense lies when the words does not corresponds with actions.

Yeah, they get nervous and starts sweating, hahaha, its because they fear that their lie will be noticed by others, i thibk that's why.
Oh well, you have a point there. I see people sweat when talking. Never knew it could be a lying sign.

Is the a way you easily detect when someone is lying. For me I look at the person's eyes if they blink too much while trying to defend themselves. How about you?
Please this your method is likely to be assumption. Don't go and call innocent person names. It may result in devastating damage which you can not be able to pull through.

13,208Threads
99,090Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member