How to easily lose weight

The simple formula is eat less and burn more. Lets say what you eat is 20% what you should be burning should be 30%
Having a daily workout routine and managing your diet and as well cutting off of junk is a great way to loose weights.

I have been on a weight loss journey for a while now. it isn't an easy journey but it is worth it if you have a weight loss goal. What are the fastest ways to lose some pounds?
I think weight losing is not an easy thing, i have tried to lose some weight and it is very very hard for me, especially f you have work that you will go every morning then working out to lose weight will make you tiered and can't perform your work properly.

I think it's not an easy task, have seen someone complain of putting on more weight despite the work out and medications consumed. It didn't just take exercises, a lot of her salary was spent on nothing. I think she moved on.
I don't know why but if you need it too much then it will be hard to get it, i have come to experience on both gaining weight and loosing weight and i didn't get what i wont then i wont it, and that makes me mad so much,

First to have deep desire to do it, as it is serious matter so pray for your success, then start taking healthy juices and start low intake of bread and rice. Be careful sudden avoiding food may cause low blood pressure problem, but once you follow a routine balance diet you'll get what you want. Do regular exercise and enjoy the healthy life.

I think the fastest way to lose some weight is to hit the gym and do intermittent fasting. I'm planning to lose some weight too, but I'm having a hard time since I love food 😅 .
Using the gym and intermittent fasting can do the work. it can really help.

I think the fastest way to lose weight is to have self-discipline. Eat fewer carbohydrates and more protein-rich vegetables and fruits. Limit the intake of sweets. Exercise regularly. In short, have a healthy lifestyle.

Losing weight is not easy but gaining weight is easy, lol. The best is to control the food intake. Measure the food and eat only in moderation. Avoid temptations because food is a temptation that gains weight, especially food with carbo.

It's best to do the daily exercise to reduce weight and even if you won't reduce your food intake you'll remain in good shape as long as exercise everyday.
Yes exercise is very important you need it if you want to lose weight.

13,068Threads
98,312Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member