How to get legal help to end criminal defamation of government agencies

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.342313
Referral Credit
Since 2010, government agencies are criminally defaming online investors, workers, making fake allegations without any legally valid proof, then robbing their data to make fake claims about their lazy greedy goan call girl, cheater housewife and other fraud employees who do not do any computer work, do not pay expenses, yet get monthly government salaries for making fake claims using robbed data. How to get legal help to end the criminal defamation, financial fraud, slavery of government agencies?

That is hard to solve considering your enemies powerful and at in a position close to the government.
I don't believe that there is a problem so deep and complex that can't be resolved. It is only that the person involved always sees impossibility.

The main problem is dishonesty and greed of the top tech and internet companies which are making millions of dollars in profit yet are extremely ruthless in their fraud, cheating and exploitation of online workers, investors.

The main problem is dishonesty and greed of the top tech and internet companies which are making millions of dollars in profit yet are extremely ruthless in their fraud, cheating and exploitation of online workers, investors.
There is nothing that can be done. It is a dog eat dog affair as far as business world is concerned.

Due to the lack of social justice and high levels of corruption, the liar government employees/agencies are robbing my data to falsely claiming that their employees who do not spend time are doing the work, including owning my forum account and posting here, while I am criminally defamed as idle.

13,027Threads
98,027Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member