How to kill implusive buying?

I know several people who have the instinct of compulsive buying. I'll tell you right away that my mother is one of these! The problem is that this impulse can unfortunately only end when... the money available runs out! This is not good!😡😡

The truth is that impulsive buying comes with the result of overspending as we buy what we never budgeted for. How can we kill the spirit of implusive buying?
I do buy impulsively sometimes but only clothes and kitchen goods which is useful but I do manage my budget.

This is a habit that one might not be able to stop instantly though but consistency would get you there. Get a budget and a list. With the list you can state all that you need, then a budget would help you manage a certain amount for just does things. Like a said change would take place when you are determined and consistent.

Compulsive shopping in psychology is part of what are called "new addictions", even if it is not a recent disorder. Those who make purchases despite being aware that they don't need what they are buying, to eliminate a feeling of malaise and growing tension.

Get a budget and a shopping list, and take the exact amount of cash that you need to buy the items on your list. Do not even take your credit cards or bank cards to the store.

Among clothes, it is said that women often have a compulsion to buy shoes. From what you know, is this true?
Thank you.
I did buy shoes earlier but now I have developed a flat feet and therefore have to wear ortho slippers.

I did buy shoes earlier but now I have developed a flat feet and therefore have to wear ortho slippers.
I see, it was just to know if women really tend to buy many pairs of shoes, or if it is just an urban legend. You see, I'm a man and I can't know.
Thank you.

I see, it was just to know if women really tend to buy many pairs of shoes, or if it is just an urban legend. You see, I'm a man and I can't know.
Thank you.
Yes, I as a woman did like matching sandals with my sarees but I can't now.

Yes, I as a woman did like matching sandals with my sarees but I can't now.
I understand, therefore that of women's mania for footwear is therefore a confirmed thesis. Sorry but I had to Google what the sari was and I discovered that it is a traditional female garment from the Indian subcontinent, whose origins date back to very ancient times.
Thank you.

I understand, therefore that of women's mania for footwear is therefore a confirmed thesis. Sorry but I had to Google what the sari was and I discovered that it is a traditional female garment from the Indian subcontinent, whose origins date back to very ancient times.
Thank you.
Sarees are very famous in Europe too though its an Indian attire. Sarees are exported from India.

Sarees are very famous in Europe too though its an Indian attire. Sarees are exported from India.
So far I have found little correspondence about European women wearing saris, which I have discovered originally means: "stripe of cloth". However, I believe it is a matter of time because now oriental fashion is also taking hold in our European continent.

So far I have found little correspondence about European women wearing saris, which I have discovered originally means: "stripe of cloth". However, I believe it is a matter of time because now oriental fashion is also taking hold in our European continent.
I have seen many American women wearing sarees in India and some European too. Sonia Gandhi ( Congress party head in India)is Italian but wears sarees most of the time.

I have seen many American women wearing sarees in India and some European too. Sonia Gandhi ( Congress party head in India)is Italian but wears sarees most of the time.
Thanks to you I learn new things, my dearest friend :) . I had vaguely heard of Sonia Gandhi (however, keep in mind the fact that I don't often read newspapers and therefore I don't have much information about certain news), but I was absolutely unaware that she was born in Italy, precisely in the province of Vicenza. Top right where you see the red Google maps indicator
supere.JPG
Thank you.

Most of the times we get extravagant and buy what our heart wants is when we get payments and when our wallet have money and it is bad thing nor to control our feeling and our emotion, so in order to manage impulsive buying all we need is money spending plan and budget control.

Impulsive buying can be hard to resist, but there are some steps you can take to avoid making impulse purchases. First, try to identify the triggers that lead you to make impulsive purchases. Is it boredom, stress, or FOMO (fear of missing out)? Once you know your triggers, you can take steps to avoid them. For example, if you tend to make impulse purchases when you're bored, try keeping yourself busy with other activities instead of browsing online stores.

Impulsive buying can be hard to resist, but there are some steps you can take to avoid making impulse purchases. First, try to identify the triggers that lead you to make impulsive purchases. Is it boredom, stress, or FOMO (fear of missing out)? Once you know your triggers, you can take steps to avoid them. For example, if you tend to make impulse purchases when you're bored, try keeping yourself busy with other activities instead of browsing online stores.
You see, many people like my mother, don't even know how to shop online. However, just to take an example, she personally goes to the physical shops outside (nowadays more and more often concentrated in large shopping centers) and buys, especially in those local markets!

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member