How to know when you cheated upon?

Wee can detect a partner, lover, bf, or best friend through their actions. They will act awkwardly not the usual ones we used to see. It could also be shown through their eyes. they cannot look at us through the eyes.

Wee can detect a partner, lover, bf, or best friend through their actions. They will act awkwardly not the usual ones we used to see. It could also be shown through their eyes. they cannot look at us through the eyes.
Yes their actions speak louder. You would see very funny attitude that would show they are no longer interested in what you are offering.

Yes their actions speak louder. You would see very funny attitude that would show they are no longer interested in what you are offering.
That is right, action speaks louder than words. We really find changes in their actions and moods. It seems they are keeping a secret and that is the cheat

It depends though, some persons they are pretty good at hiding things. They might be cheating on you for a long period of time and you won't even know but like they say, notting can be hidden for long. One way of knowing for some is hoe they act. They are always on edge and on the defense whenever they are with their real partners.

Are there signs to show that you are being cheated by your partner? This has always been a deal breaker for some people. They can't deal with an unfaithful partner. So how can detect easily a cheating partner?
To be honest i really don't want to know, but the action tell you more than you need, if they change even a single thing that means they are having somthing with other person and they are giving the thing that they used to give to to the other person, and in my opinion cheating is not only sleeping with others but also doing things that you used to do with your partner.

To be honest i really don't want to know, but the action tell you more than you need, if they change even a single thing that means they are having somthing with other person and they are giving the thing that they used to give to to the other person, and in my opinion cheating is not only sleeping with others but also doing things that you used to do with your partner.
Exactly, it is not always about going sexual even being emotional can be cheating. So we just have to dumped them and move on

Exactly, it is not always about going sexual even being emotional can be cheating. So we just have to dumped them and move on
That's right its not only about sexual, but most of peoples think that cheating is sexual thing and they don't consider that flirting is cheating, men i don't know why cheating is a thing if they have this kinds of behavior why they start relationship in the first place,

13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member