How to learn a new language quickly and efficiently?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.000650
Referral Credit
Learning a new language is a very valuable skill that can open doors to professional, academic, cultural and personal opportunities. Additionally, learning a new language can bring cognitive benefits, such as improving memory, attention, creativity and problem-solving abilities. However, learning a new language also requires time, dedication, discipline and method.

What language do you want to learn or are learning? What is your proficiency level and your goal? What are the main difficulties and facilities you encounter? What tools, materials and techniques do you use or look for? How do you evaluate your progress and performance? How do you practice and improve the four skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)?

I want to learn Korean or Spanish. I enjoy watching K-drama and hope to visit South Korea eventually, thus I want to learn how to speak Korean. In terms of the latter, I simply want to learn it. LOL. I had previously downloaded and installed the Duolingo app on my smartphone. Perhaps it's time to reinstall it this year.

I want to learn Korean or Spanish. I enjoy watching K-drama and hope to visit South Korea eventually, thus I want to learn how to speak Korean. In terms of the latter, I simply want to learn it. LOL. I had previously downloaded and installed the Duolingo app on my smartphone. Perhaps it's time to reinstall it this year.
I used Duolingo before, I'm going to reinstall it soon, it's a really good app.

13,073Threads
98,378Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member