• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

How to make a lumpsum amount last for a longer time?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.095313
Referral Credit
Due to widespread ageism in the internet sector, the government only hires young people, without experience, with fake data. The older investors sometimes get a lump sum payment from domain sales once in two or three years which they can use for paying for domain renewals. What is the best way to make the lump sum payment last for the longest time possible, since the domain investor finds it very difficult to make money online otherwise?

If I am to get you right, you are directly asking how a lump sum of money can last in our hands for a little bit of time before it gets exhausted. I would say this. Thinking that money would last in your hand is a mirage. No matter how big it is, make plans for the funds and let it go because the more you keep it, the more you would not be able to do anything tangible with it.

The amount may last for 1 year paying domain renewals and other expenses, it will last for a longer period if I invest properly to get higher returns . So I want to find out what are the best options for investing.

I think to make whatever you have now last longer, proper management needs to be done. Take time out to plan how you would spend what you have, know your needs and your wants then focus more on the things you need.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member