How to reduce incessant cravings

A lot of times we craves different things. Some of these things might not just be healthy for us, but we still eat after all. How can we stop indulging our cravings especially the harmful ones.
You can stop incessant cravings by being disciplined and this will enable you to focus more on savings .

It's advisable to eat enough each meal to avoid the request of our nervous system to supply food to our digestive system. It's our nervous system that urges us to eat more which is why body gets overweight when frequent exercise isn't done daily. Eat less, exercise more.

Personally, I just need to stop watching videos where people cook delicious food and then eat it, because it makes me want to eat something harmful and so on
It's the same on me, I don't like to watch videos with yummy foods. I feel hungry while watching the video of someone demonstrating how to cook something yummy and delicious.

The funny thing is that majority of the things we crave are usually not the healthy kind. I doubt I have ever seen a situation where someone says they have a craving for vitamins or vegetables. By the way I am craving some cakes though 😭

The funny thing is that majority of the things we crave are usually not the healthy kind. I doubt I have ever seen a situation where someone says they have a craving for vitamins or vegetables. By the way I am craving some cakes though 😭
Come here I'll buy you boxes of cake. You can buy one slice my friend 😋. Let's practice baking our favorite moist chocolate cake. I will send you there in Nigeria via Philippine Airlines. 😁.

Come here I'll buy you boxes of cake. You can buy one slice my friend 😋. Let's practice baking our favorite moist chocolate cake. I will send you there in Nigeria via Philippine Airlines. 😁.
Hahaha, no problem then I would expecting 😂😂

13,083Threads
98,431Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member