Crystal

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.331750
Referral Credit
They're various way to save money for retirement. We all k it's important to have budgeting and savings against retirement, because you may not really have cash after you retired from service.

Best way to save money for retirement is by investing on real estate business.

Real estate business is a business you can enjoy is profits till your hold age.

In my country the government cuts small amount of money from everyone's salary and payments to save for the retirements, and after a person retires the government put small money in their bank account every month as a retirement fund, and even the person dies the payment will continue for his or her families.

In my country the government cuts small amount of money from everyone's salary and payments to save for the retirements, and after a person retires the government put small money in their bank account every month as a retirement fund, and even the person dies the payment will continue for his or her families.
Wow that's a very nice decision, it would really help after service. Gathering some money to save for retirement is what motivates some people to have interest in civil work.

It's also happen to us here in our country the government also cut some percentage and keep for you,but in my opinion if you can also save 20 of your salary monthly in bank it's a very good way to plan for your retirement

It's also happen to us here in our country the government also cut some percentage and keep for you,but in my opinion if you can also save 20 of your salary monthly in bank it's a very good way to plan for your retirement
Yeah we need to have some saving plan and spending plan form our salary's that paid each month, having some saving plan and spending limit will help us in the future.

Yeah we need to have some saving plan and spending plan form our salary's that paid each month, having some saving plan and spending limit will help us in the future.
It will even be better if you start investing your salary portion, right from the time you start working I think 35% of your salary should go for an investment so that when you get retired you can fall to it

It will even be better if you start investing your salary portion, right from the time you start working I think 35% of your salary should go for an investment so that when you get retired you can fall to it
hat is a good ide, taking some percent of our salary and saving them and investing them to get additional income will make our retirement a good and safe, if we do that we don't have to worry about any money in the future.

Even though real estate will always be profitable in the long term, to invest in real estate we need large capital, so we have to collect money first which may take years. So the best way to save money for retirement is to adjust it to your financial conditions.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member