How Vladimir Putin's Bodyguards Respond to An Attack

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.178800
Referral Credit
A question was asked to the bodyguards of Putin: How did Putin survive the 43 assassination attempts in less than 25 years?

According to the news, it seems President Vladimir Putin's bodyguards are the experts on this topic, and every security service in the world can learn a thing or two from their work. So, how does this elite squad tackle security threats against one of the most important people on the planet?

Let us find out by watching the full coverage of the news via YouTube link.

It's because of his bodyguards he has been able to escape these assassinations. They are expert and are life line Putin.
Of course, his bodyguards are skilled on their field of expertise. They're also paid well.

They risk their life so they are paid well. They are black commandos who can do anything to save him.
That's their ways of living and they're not afraid to take risks because of their families.

A question was asked to the bodyguards of Putin: How did Putin survive the 43 assassination attempts in less than 25 years?

According to the news, it seems President Vladimir Putin's bodyguards are the experts on this topic, and every security service in the world can learn a thing or two from their work. So, how does this elite squad tackle security threats against one of the most important people on the planet?

Let us find out by watching the full coverage of the news via YouTube link.

His body guards are faithful. Indira Gandhi former Prime Minister of India was killed by her own security guards.

His body guards are faithful. Indira Gandhi former Prime Minister of India was killed by her own security guards.
That was so sad. Why were he killed by his own bodyguards? Were they abused by Gandhi or they they were not paid well?

That was so sad. Why were he killed by his own bodyguards? Were they abused by Gandhi or they they were not paid well?
Mrs. Indira Gandhi was a lady and she had ordered the operation attack in the Golden Temple which the Sikhs of Punjab could not digest. Her body guards were from Punjab and killed her to take revenge.

Mrs. Indira Gandhi was a lady and she had ordered the operation attack in the Golden Temple which the Sikhs of Punjab could not digest. Her body guards were from Punjab and killed her to take revenge.
That was tragic, those who were ordered to kill were outlaws. The bodyguards should have thought about the safety of the people in Punjab. I hope those bodyguards were sentenced accordingly.

That was tragic, those who were ordered to kill were outlaws. The bodyguards should have thought about the safety of the people in Punjab. I hope those bodyguards were sentenced accordingly.
Yes, they were given life imprisonment.

Yes, they were given life imprisonment.
I'm happy to hear about it but it's rewarding to feel if they're sentence through firing squad. What the bodyguards were doing was inhuman killing the Prime minister.

I'm happy to hear about it but it's rewarding to feel if they're sentence through firing squad. What the bodyguards were doing was inhuman killing the Prime minister.
This incident happened 35 years back and now the killers are not alive.

Yes, that was very sad incident. Mrs Indira Gandhi was a an iron lady and she did lots of good things for India in her tenure. After her assassination her son became the PM of India and after few years he was also assassinated by suicide bomber.

This incident happened 35 years back and now the killers are not alive.
Thanks for the information. That's so long ago. I wasn't aware about the assassination of your former Prime minister. Those body guards might have regretted their wrong moves.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, that was very sad incident. Mrs Indira Gandhi was a an iron lady and she did lots of good things for India in her tenure. After her assassination her son became the PM of India and after few years he was also assassinated by suicide bomber.
Was Mahatma Gandhi her son? He's so famous in the history. He has the same fate with his mom. Why was he assassinated? There might be somebody behind it to remove him on the face of the planet due to envyb of power.

Yes, they cannot be forgotten. They were the main characters who helped India to get independence.
Really? I will Google search about the history of India's independence. They were great leaders then.

13,216Threads
99,129Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member