• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How was your experience with the first smartphone ever to own?

Xtynehappy

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.841075
Referral Credit
Surely l was very excited with the new Samsung Galaxy pocket that l purchased at $110 in 2013. It was such a wonderful experience and l surely spent a sleepless night on that day. It was one of the best phones by that time in my country.

Surely l was very excited with the new Samsung Galaxy pocket that l purchased at $110 in 2013. It was such a wonderful experience and l surely spent a sleepless night on that day. It was one of the best phones by that time in my country.
I purchased my first smartphone in 2017 and was happy as I could do a lot of work and rarely have to log on to my laptop.

12,058Threads
92,983Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member