• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How will you deal with financial challenges in 2024?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532200
Referral Credit
The year 2024 will bring new challenges. This is due to the fact that the inflation is expected to increase a lot in the year 2024. Apart from inflation, there are many other challenges that will make it harder to deal with your finances this year. We need to save more money and this will in itself be a really big challenge to begin with. Under such kind of circumstances, what will be your plans for this year? Relying on old strategies won't work this year.

We are indeed facing financial challenges especially this year, 2024. We don't see a difference between this year and last year. The problem of inflation continues and the prices of commodities go up nonstop. In my case, I need to have lots of discipline and self-control in spending my money. I am afraid o spend a single cent this time.

Let's act. Let's cut our expenses that aren't necessary like dining in a favorite resto. I used to dine in fast food chains but my habit was changed during the surge of the corona virus. We're forced to stay home. I realized how important it is to cook our own food. We can save more.

This year have shown that it will be tough especially in third world countries. The best way to stand against this year financial challenges is to start farming. Going back to agriculture is only way out. I jave started planting vegetables and some potatoes. By the middle of the year, i will start cultivating cassava and yam.

Things are definitely going to be harder this year with inflation rising. I'm trying to cut back on unnecessary spending and build up my emergency fund a bit more. Might have to pick up a side gig too to help boost my income.
Yeah having multiple sources of income would help. we just need to have money and that can only happen when we work different jobs.

12,088Threads
93,187Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member