How would you define success as an entrepreneur?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵10.520525
Referral Credit
How would you determine success as an entrepreneur? Most people tend to see success only as the amount of money they make or the amount of wealth they have been able to acquire. I believe there is more to success than just wealth or money. What's your take on this?

I personally feel a successful entrepreneur is one who has been able to take a business from a level and grow it steadily, bit by bit, from level to level.
When a business grows, the financial rewards accruing to the entrepreneur grows. If I am able to take a business from 0 to 1, I would feel like I have succeeded in that business.

How would you determine success as an entrepreneur? Most people tend to see success only as the amount of money they make or the amount of wealth they have been able to acquire. I believe there is more to success than just wealth or money. What's your take on this?

Success could be defined in many different kinds of ways. For example, I think that success is much more than making money as a businessman. When your business becomes popular, you may feel great. Customer satisfaction is also one of the main aspects of a successful business and this is a very important thing.

You can consider yourself a successful entrepreneur if you have met your goals, objectives, and the mission that is stipulated in your business. Further, you also see that your business expands, sees changes in your lifestyles, and finally acquires financial freedom.

A successful entrepreneur is one that has created impact in the business sector he is operating. One that has broken records, fought and withstood challenges and risen to grow his business even by whiskers is successful as an entrepreneur.

You can consider yourself a successful entrepreneur if you have met your goals, objectives, and the mission that is stipulated in your business. Further, you also see that your business expands, sees changes in your lifestyles, and finally acquires financial freedom.

A successful entrepreneur is a kind of person who has the ability to sell any kind of product under any kind of conditions. They can sell almost anything with ease. They can conduct business under any kind of circumstances.

We can define a successful entrepreneur as an entrepreneur who has passion for the business they run, so that he or she is able to have a positive influence on business continuity, also prioritizes products and customers, is able to compete in the market, has a network and business relationships.

The easiest way to assess business progress is for an entrepreneur to make statistics where he will see increases in sales, cash flows, amounts of accounts payable and receivables, inventory, increases in profits, etc. But whether entrepreneurial success is only measured in material terms or financial conditions, successful entrepreneurs must also pay attention to employee welfare, environmental impact analysis, etc.

On the business world success is not only getting profit and getting money, its beyond that success on the business world is having many customers, getting acceptance in the society and getting trusted by customers, and also building a business that stands still no matter what happens.

A successful entrepreneur is the one who has reached his goal and has also been doing the business for long

I consider anyone that can manage and sustain a business for a period exceeding five years as a successful entrepreneur. I don't even care about the net worth of the business. The resilience to last that long is enough to define that person as an entrepreneur.

Success is providing value for others out there, being in a position to offer a solution where it seemed impossible and you come through for people then it is indeed a success. As Entrepreneurs who create products and services, we monetize those products and services. The primary goal is to ensure we provide those on a long-term basis but the incentive part of it is entirely upto an individual's aspirations as to whether they just want to make enough and turn that into a gold mine.

12,012Threads
92,709Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member