How's your October going so far?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
For me, not so good. I just lost my pet for 11 years, and one of our close neighbors died due to a motorcycle accident, and he's just 16 years old. Anyway, I hope the rest of October will flow just fine.

Wishing you all a wonderful October ahead too ❤️.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Our pet is considered a family member and I understand how you feel. Firme, I am so happy this month of October because we are going to receive our $ 700 differential he he.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Our pet is considered a family member and I understand how you feel. Firme, I am so happy this month of October because we are going to receive our $ 700 differential he he.
Thank you so much for your kind words @Starmix 🫶; it really means a lot to me. I completely agree—pets are such an important part of our families. On a brighter note, I’m glad to hear you’re excited about the $700 differential! That’s great news! .
Post automatically merged:

Yesterday was my birthday, so October has been going pretty fine for me if I should say. I am hoping it gets better.
Well, Happy belated birthday to you @eLdavis ! 🎉 I’m so glad to hear you’re having a good October so far. I hope the rest of the month brings even more joy and wonderful surprises your way! What did you do to celebrate?

Thank you so much for your kind words @Starmix 🫶; it really means a lot to me. I completely agree—pets are such an important part of our families. On a brighter note, I’m glad to hear you’re excited about the $700 differential! That’s great news! .
Post automatically merged:

Well, Happy belated birthday to you @eLdavis ! 🎉 I’m so glad to hear you’re having a good October so far. I hope the rest of the month brings even more joy and wonderful surprises your way! What did you do to celebrate?
Cheer up dear. That is life, there is no forever. Yeah, I am so excited about the differential. It will be deposited to my DBP bank the next day according to the finance office.

Cheer up dear. That is life, there is no forever. Yeah, I am so excited about the differential. It will be deposited to my DBP bank the next day according to the finance office.
Ohhhh, I bet you have a lot of thinking already on what to do with such an amount 😁. Your workplace is amazing ❤️.

Ohhhh, I bet you have a lot of thinking already on what to do with such an amount 😁. Your workplace is amazing ❤️.
It will be saved. It's not easy to waste money. Life is difficult in this inflation. Prices of commodities of all types soar high. Just imagine the lemon grass ignored before but now it costs 10 pesos for 5 stalks. What a funny economy.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member