Hundreds of Indians, Nepalese Heading to the US Detained at Brazil's Airport

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.276550
Referral Credit
According to the report, hundreds of migrants from India, Nepal, Vietnam, and other countries are trapped in dire conditions at Sao Paulo's Guarulhos International Airport. Stranded for weeks, they’re sleeping on floors with little access to food, water, or showers.

The report added that the situation is worsening as Brazil prepares to tighten its immigration rules, potentially forcing many to return home or continue to other destinations. The tragic death of a Ghanaian migrant highlights the severity of the situation.

In addition to the report, human rights advocates are raising alarms about the deteriorating conditions, urging Brazil to uphold its obligations to protect vulnerable asylum seekers.

This is an alarming situation. Other countries migrated to seek asylum in the USA. The USA is the usual destination for people like these seeking protection for their lives. As the world is getting older, people change.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link coveted by the FirstPost America.

I pity those people stranded in the wrong country. They are denied of toilet use and bathroom use. They sleep on the floor. One died for not being attended. They better stranded in the Philippines. They will surely be treated as human beings.

I pity those people stranded in the wrong country. They are denied of toilet use and bathroom use. They sleep on the floor. One died for not being attended. They better stranded in the Philippines. They will surely be treated as human beings.
Lol, so mate I think I would come over and be stranded in the Philippines hehe at least I would be treated better

Lol, so mate I think I would come over and be stranded in the Philippines hehe at least I would be treated better
Yeah, that will surely happen, mate. People in my country are kind being a God-fearing country. Brazil is a very strict ad dangerous country. Just remember the Pakistanis who were brutally assaulted by the police

13,264Threads
99,343Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member