Hurt people hurt others true or false

In some cases yes, but it also depends on the person being hurt. There are persons out there today who have been hurt on so many levels, but do not see the need to hurt others just because someone once hurt them.

I read a beautiful small story today. A drunkard had two sons. One of them became drunkard when he grew up. When asked the reason for being a drunkard, he said that he learnt from his father. The second son never touched alcohol. When asked the reason for that, he said that he learnt from his father. So, in the same situation and watching the same person, the two grew up to be different person. So, it totally depends on the individual and the way the situation is perceived.

I read a beautiful small story today. A drunkard had two sons. One of them became drunkard when he grew up. When asked the reason for being a drunkard, he said that he learnt from his father. The second son never touched alcohol. When asked the reason for that, he said that he learnt from his father. So, in the same situation and watching the same person, the two grew up to be different person. So, it totally depends on the individual and the way the situation is perceived.
Yes it is more like different strokes for different folks . We don't need to hurt others because we are hurt.

Yes it is more like different strokes for different folks . We don't need to hurt others because we are hurt.
I agree there. People perceive things kn a different way and react or respond accordingly. It's not the same with everyone. Some people who are hurt can be really too sensitive for others

In some cases yes, but it also depends on the person being hurt. There are persons out there today who have been hurt on so many levels, but do not see the need to hurt others just because someone once hurt them.
You're so right, there's no accurate reason to hurt others because someone hurt us. Let's just wait for the power of the boomerang or bad karma to the person who hurt us and not punishing others through hurting them. They're innocent.

I agree there. People perceive things kn a different way and react or respond accordingly. It's not the same with everyone. Some people who are hurt can be really too sensitive for others
Yeah right, they know how bad it was for them so that not want to inflict it on others.

13,068Threads
98,315Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member