Hurting someone back will not heal our pain, do you agree?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In our life we all have faced some bad times, and there are some peoples who have hurt us and there are some peoples who maid us sad and broke our heart, and do you think hurting them back will solve our problem and do you think revenges will heal our pain?

Humans react differently. Some humans are naturally revengeful and it gives them satisfaction when they strike back to their offenders. Some humans are emotionally weak and will prefer to be offended than to go to extent of hurting others even those that offended them.

Humans react differently. Some humans are naturally revengeful and it gives them satisfaction when they strike back to their offenders. Some humans are emotionally weak and will prefer to be offended than to go to extent of hurting others even those that offended them.
True, different peoples have different views towards the person who hurts them, but i don't think revenge is a good idea because it will defiantly destroy our mind set and thinking.

Well, it depends on the person. Some people will be happy to hurt the people who have hurt them. It gives them peace of mind and we can't blame them for doing so. That is their way of coping and we do not know the real story.
True, some peoples will not rest until they revenge someone, but after they revenge they will start regretting and they starts to feel bad. even some times their revenge turns out to be evil and things get out of control and end up in jail.

Well, it is whatever can give you the satisfaction you want. But for me I let go and allow the universe revenge on my behalf. The universe do rewards you know. You give someone a punch for no just cause be rest assured that the universe would reward you with deadly suckerman punches.

Well, it is whatever can give you the satisfaction you want. But for me I let go and allow the universe revenge on my behalf. The universe do rewards you know. You give someone a punch for no just cause be rest assured that the universe would reward you with deadly suckerman punches.
Wise saying, lets the universe take care of it, why we struggle and stress while planning a revenge when we can sit back and see what will the universe have to give for those evil peoples and relax.

Wise saying, lets the universe take care of it, why we struggle and stress while planning a revenge when we can sit back and see what will the universe have to give for those evil peoples and relax.
Exactly, I like how the universe works. it does the revenge just more than you had expected. it's always a better one.

Exactly, I like how the universe works. it does the revenge just more than you had expected. it's always a better one.
Yeah, the revenge that the universe done for us is way better than the revenge we were thinking about, lets stay quite and see what those evil peoples face in their life, some times they may come crawling and begging for forgiveness.

Revenge rarely brings true healing. It's often more constructive to find ways to understand, forgive, and move forward.
Forgiving and moving on is better than taking a revenge on someone, because planning a revenge takes a time and we stop living our life when we plan a good revenge, and most of the times revenge leads to illegal acts which end up with jil.

Yeah, the revenge that the universe done for us is way better than the revenge we were thinking about, lets stay quite and see what those evil peoples face in their life, some times they may come crawling and begging for forgiveness.
Exactly my point it is not even the best to soiled your hands just let them be while the universe dies the bitchy work

13,048Threads
98,203Messages
305Members
dalibiLatest member