Husband and wife team working in financial matters

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.047550
Referral Credit
How lovely to look at a husband and wife team working in financial matters. I witnessed it this day, a husband and wife happily selling their stuff in the wet market. They sell vegetables, fruits, spices, and root crops. They look so relaxed and confident that all their stuff will all be sold. I saw many fall online despite many are selling the same. The cashier is the husband while the wife is busy attending to the needs of the customers and I was one of them. When I came back this afternoon, I saw their stuff almost empty. they were so lucky partners in their chosen business. I seldom see husband and wife having teamwork in financial matters.

For me it is not surprising if a husband and wife work together to make money or become a solid team work, like what you find in wet markets, I suspect they met when they were young or unmarried and they fell in love and got married, we also meet a lot of married couples who work in the same office, they always go to and from work together.

For me it is not surprising if a husband and wife work together to make money or become a solid team work, like what you find in wet markets, I suspect they met when they were young or unmarried and they fell in love and got married, we also meet a lot of married couples who work in the same office, they always go to and from work together.
I love to see husband and wife work together. They look so lovely and sweet unlike other married people full of jealousy, envy, and laziness. I asked the couple, yes they started their friendship and relationship then to marriage at age 22.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member