• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

I had received my second microlikes payment .

Wow, this is giga, enjoy it and continue to post engaging content and you will be rewarded handsomely as long as the system ranks you in the Leaderboard and individuals will keep on rewarding you for the great and helpful content that you create passively.

Last edited:
I am very delighted go have received the payment from the mighty microlikes website for sure. It was $25.36.
Congratulations on your payment! Can you share how many forums you are active on in addition to Discussion bucks and how many posts you have made to get these microlikes? How quickly was the payment processed?

Congratulations on your payment! Can you share how many forums you are active on in addition to Discussion bucks and how many posts you have made to get these microlikes? How quickly was the payment processed?

You can join forumrace which is owned by @Mike30 the owner of Microlikes. It's a new platform. This is the first month where he has started a contest for the top poster of the month where top 10 participants will be awarded with microlikes.

11,643Threads
90,731Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member