I joined a contest on Biz

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.772250
Referral Credit
My membership from Post Bucks was shifted to Bizdustry after it's sold by the Post Bucks owner to Biz. But still, only premium members can withdraw the earnings. I was a VIP member but it expired this day and no plan to upgrade. But everyone can join the contest which is about SENDING A LETTER TO SANTA 🎅😁. I sent my letter this afternoon hoping to win the first prize of $50. I know it's impossible because it will be done through voting. I only knew a very few members there. I just charge it to experience 😱😁.

I joined the contest nor6 seemed useless, The winners were mostly their site moderators. I saw the winning piece about Writing to Santa and thought my letter was best than the winner's letter 😞. I promised not to visit that site again.

I joined the contest nor6 seemed useless, The winners were mostly their site moderators. I saw the winning piece about Writing to Santa and thought my letter was best than the winner's letter 😞. I promised not to visit that site again.
I think it is the moderators vote for themselves so this remembers me of another thing for example a channel organizes to win a lambo by SMS and then the winner is not someone from people who sends SMS to win a lambo but a worker in the channel they say this person participates by SMS to win and no body knows that in reality he is the gardener on the television or the doctor of people on the television or similar tricks. The concept of this contest is similar to this when moderators votes for themselves no member will win.

I think it is the moderators vote for themselves so this remembers me of another thing for example a channel organizes to win a lambo by SMS and then the winner is not someone from people who sends SMS to win a lambo but a worker in the channel they say this person participates by SMS to win and no body knows that in reality he is the gardener on the television or the doctor of people on the television or similar tricks. The concept of this contest is similar to this when moderators votes for themselves no member will win.
The contest was for all . It was done last December before Christmas to write a letter to Santa. I only lacked one vote to win.:p

13,031Threads
98,042Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member