I love the rainbow but only after the rain

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.046750
Referral Credit
I love the rainbow but only after the rain, but there are times, I see a rainbow in broad daylight. It is very symbolic and I cannot get the hint as to why a rainbow appears in the sky when it's crystal clear. There is also a rainbow when the clouds get darker but rain never falls. It is hard to fathom the works of nature. It is also not all the time to see the rainbow in the sky after the rain. There is an explanation of that by science and there's also a symbolic meaning of that in our lives which means that even in the darkest times of life we will find the light, that no matter how hard life gets you; you will still stand strong and hope for a better tomorrow.

No matter how hard life is and no matter how problematic are we, it is not all the time the picture of our lives like this. That simply means beyond the clouds there is hope and this hope depends on our own decisions.

Sometimes we can only hope because we can't do anything else. But I was told that in other circumstances, in addition to hoping, we must also act to get out of our troubles, from the trials that life often subjects us to and therefore be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

@Alberello75 , that is life, we have to hope and even if it does not happen, let us continue doing the same. At the end of the tunnel, we can find light and that must be the same hope you have to give favor to yourself being a victim of a bad circumstance.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member