I no longer received a login bonus for 4 days now being a Gold Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
I upgraded to gold to help the forum site. I was also attracted with the privileges like login bonus and the rate per post and more. I experienced those for 4 days, I think then after that no more. I messaged @Devin but for 4 days now got no reply. I understand, he's busy at work.

Well, I just tell myself it's okay. I know the problems Devin faces this time. I am only sharing you my feelings. Remember, sharing is caring. Am I right? 😍.

It's alright to raise the concern if you have one. Devin would be the right person to help you. I am sure that he would get back to you and you might be compensated for what you have lost. I have a regular account here and login bonus was stopped for us a long time back. A response from another Gold member can be helpful. If they are too facing the same issue, it might he a glitch that needs to be fixed.

I think you said that you had upgraded to gold membership to help the site. Those who upgrade memberships for purposes of boosting their earnings usually complain for not receiving the incentives that comes with the upgrading. So where are you?
First of all, regardless of the reason of why people upgrade, if something isn't working the way it should, shouldn't it get reported regardless? Secondly, upgrading to help the site or not, things should get reported anyways, regardless of the incentive. No one shouldn't be held back on reporting issues, regardless of the incentive to do so.

I upgraded to gold to help the forum site. I was also attracted with the privileges like login bonus and the rate per post and more. I experienced those for 4 days, I think then after that no more. I messaged @Devin but for 4 days now got no reply. I understand, he's busy at work.

Well, I just tell myself it's okay. I know the problems Devin faces this time. I am only sharing you my feelings. Remember, sharing is caring. Am I right? 😍.
If you created a ticket, all forum administration would have been notified of the issue, as Devin didn't forward the issue to get fixed promptly.

I am looking into it.

I might have found the setting set that was causing the issue. 9 hours after this reply, if you don't get the Gold Daily Activity Award, please mention it.

I might have found the setting set that was causing the issue. 9 hours after this reply, if you don't get the Gold Daily Activity Award, please mention it.
Thank you, Josh. I will do it and sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
13,211Threads
99,098Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member