I received many gifts this week

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.046750
Referral Credit
Christmas time so gift time. My nieces in UK sent me a cash gift yesterday and today all in all $ 500 My heart is jumpy jumpy. My friends also gifted me big towels and a gold ring from my bro in Saudi Arabia. Foremost, our differential was released this morning and is now in my ATM, lol. Christmas days give us lots of surprises. Share your guys. Merry Chritsmas one and all.

Merry Christmas GIF

I spend one hour to do activities on DBucks in the morning one hour in the afternoon and two hours in the evening. I have to maximize my time while I'm still on Christmas vacation.

Last edited:
I am still finding it hard to work more on the forum, even with the holidays, I still have so many activities I need to sort out so it's extremely hard to focus on my online gigs.

Merry Christmas. @Starmix. That is a lot of gifts. And I am sure that you must be loving it. We don't celebrate Christmas and so no gifts on Christmas day.
Have you given gifts to your family and friends??
I am so sorry you do not celebrate Christmas but it is your culture. Yes, of course, I gave cash gifts, clothes, and other items to my sisters who are with me at home. They also received cash gifts from their hubbies who work in New York.

I am so sorry you do not celebrate Christmas but it is your culture. Yes, of course, I gave cash gifts, clothes, and other items to my sisters who are with me at home. They also received cash gifts from their hubbies who work in New York.
I did put a decorated Christmas tree and we enjoyed the plum cake given to us by our catholic friends. Hindus don't celebrate Christmas but we have other festivals where we exchange gifts. Diwali is well known for that.
Every gift is a reminder that someone thinks and cares about us.

I did put a decorated Christmas tree and we enjoyed the plum cake given to us by our catholic friends. Hindus don't celebrate Christmas but we have other festivals where we exchange gifts. Diwali is well known for that.
Every gift is a reminder that someone thinks and cares about us.
That's right and Diwali festival is also known in the world. That's good to hear your Catholic neighbors gave you cake. It's a blessing. I'm also a Roman Catholic.

I don't receive any Christmas gifts even from my employer. It is quite unfortunate. Even calls from my relatives and friends, it is unfortunate
That's sad , but don't worry I'll send you virtual gifts to compensate your feelings 😘. Here's your virtual gift my friend. Screenshot_20231230-210524.jpg

I Wonder where Santa was. Well my friend gave me a gift this month, but not because of the season. God gave me the gift of life, I'm grateful and I'm sure more is coming.
Doesn't your special someone give you a lovely gift or from brother or sister? 🤔.

Wow. That is awesome, Star!!! I am happy for you. I received some gifts from my family and my partner's family. My aunt who came home from New Zealand gave me some cash, clothes, bags, wallet, chocolates, and so on. I received some cash from my other aunts as well.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member