Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵42.681325
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
What age do you feel it is an ideal age to start allowing people to vote?

I know that many contries tend to associate the voting age, with other certain things that become available by law by certain ages. Here in the U.S., the debate has always been at one point or another, based around whether or not the individual is capable of making a choice in voting, that doesn't seem like they are going to vote on impulse.

While the age to vote here is 18, sometimes I feel like the voting age should be closer to 24, once the person has gotten some life experience to know what they are getting into.

In my country, age 18 is the age qualified to vote, but I agree with your idea that age 24 is the right age to start to vote because at this age many are already professionals and they gained experience in politics, so they can decide who to vote unlike age 18, they could be exploited.

It depends, i believe there are some places where you can only vote when you are up to 21 then in most countries it is around age 18. Once you are at this age you can get your voters card.

I think all countries have a uniform qualification of age to vote which is 18. In fact, on October 30, it's national election for the youths in my country. There are also young people but mature and responsible and there are also mature ones but late bloomers.

13,176Threads
98,906Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member