If cryptocurrencies were extinct, would you still work online?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Many people's dreams have come true thanks to cryptocurrency, including mine. I started working online because I can earn money online and receive payments through cryptocurrency. However, if it were not for cryptocurrency, I would not be able to work online because many online wallets are not supported in my country, so even if I worked online, I would not be able to get paid.
What about you would you still continue working online if cryptocurrency payment stopes?

I was working online when there were no cryptocurrencies, I was receiving payment using other methods like cheque, paypal. I will probably focus on selling domains more if there are no cryptocurrencies.

I have worked online since I was at school in 2008, at that time there was no Bitcoin, I worked to view ads or paid to click sites, they not only provide the Paypal payment platform but there is also PerfectMoney and Payeer, I think the last two payment instruments can you use in your country too.

I don't know if I would be able to continue working, because many of my transactions and payments go through cryptocurrency, so it is very important to me, and working for a service that pays only through PayPal is unprofitable, because they always pay little

cryptocurrency make it possible for most third world countries to have access and make money online. In most African countries, PayPal is not available. Cryptocurrency have given African online entrepreneurs better opportunities.
True, and yeah cryptocurrency helped me to receive my online work payments, you are right PayPal is not supported in most African countries and we can't receive payments, and that will hold us from working online.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member